1401 N. Harborth Ave.
Three Rivers, TX 78071
Phone: (361) 786-3563
Fax: (361) 786-2628
1401 N. Harborth Ave., Three Rivers, TX, US, 78071
- Phone: (361) 786-3563
- Fax: (361) 786-2628
The Rialto is a Classic Revival-style theatre which was designed by architect W.C. Stephenson. After it was damaged in a fire in 1935, it was remodeled in an Art Modern style by architect John Eberson, who used a mix of Art Deco, Moderne, and Craftsman styles. This historic building is being restored to become a multipurpose performing arts and cultural center, where is will host cultural programs once again.
Located in the 1906 Praeger Building on the Court Square, the Joe Barnhart Bee County Library offers materials and services to help all ages find the information they are looking for.
Overlooking the beautiful Nueces River, this 14,112 acre park offers activities such as camping, picnicking, boating, fishing, water skiing, hiking, bird watching, and swimming and the park features facilities such as restrooms with and without showers, picnic sites with grills, an array of campsites, screened shelters, fishing piers, fish cleaning shelters, two launching ramps, and a group picnic pavilion.
Touted to be one of the foremost Polish settlement in the nation, the Panna Maria Historic District represents the rich Polish heritage. This area was inhabited by Polish immigrants who arrived here in 1850s. The places worth visiting include the St. Joseph’s School Museum and the Snoga store.