1957 Cedar Creek Rd
Fayetteville, NC 28312
Phone: (910) 323-8333
Fax: (910) 323-3946
Located on less than one acre of land, the Evans Metropolitan AME Zion Church is a historic church. The church welcomes the people and teaches the people about the blessings one receives from God which is a strong base that helps build a better future. Especially focusing on the youth and the children the church conducts several events to gather the kids from the community and teach them more about the love and blessings of God.
The Ann and Bow Streets in Fayetteville, North Carolina are bequeathed with a lavish spiritual avenue in the form of the First Presbyterian Church. The monumental church was constructed in 1816, and even today it welcomes all with open arms. The church site has also featured on the distinguished National Register of Historic Places.
The St. John's Episcopal Church is a historic church in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Built in 1832, the Gothic Revival church features ornately designed stained glass windows, a pedimented porch, turrets and minarets and seats about 400 people. The site was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974.
The historic church called the Hay Street United Methodist Church is the oldest Methodist church in this region. Included in the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, this church continues to serve the community and pray for peace.
Kiwanis Recreation Center is nestled in the Honeycutt Park. It is a popular gathering spot among the community with a host of cultural events and sporting action held here. The center features a multi-purpose gymnasium, several meeting rooms, as well as a banquet room with a capacity for 250 people. This venue is ideal for school tournaments, wedding ceremonies and receptions, as well as community functions and events.
The Camp Ground Methodist Church was built in 1860. It is an example of Greek Revival style of architecture and features on the National Register of Historic Places. It organizes weekly worship and prayer services for the community.
The Old Bluff Presbyterian Church is a historic church built in a Greek Revival style of architecture. Built in 1855, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1974. The neoclassical moldings and other architectural detailing are impressive.