Broadway Avenue and Campus Lane
Boise, ID 83706
+1 208 426 2618
This tiny white church with its soaring bell tower looks out of place on the modern Boise State University
campus. Built in 1866, it's Boise's first church and was formerly called St. Michael's Episcopal Church. Restored in 1963 by the Christ Chapel Historic Society, the chapel is now at the Boise Junior College campus and is popular for weddings.